ATMOX Timer Controlled Power Supply offers a centralized power source and time controlled trigger for the ATMOX Attic DC-Powered Fans. The timer can be set to run fans as desired. For most heat reduction, the fans will be set to operate in cooler evening or nighttime conditions.
The power supply for the fans all run from one electrical outlet, allowing for a simpler installation, minimizing or eliminating the need for an electrician. The power supply with timer can be placed in the attic, but it also has the flexibility to be in another adjoining location with accessible power outlet, such as a closet.
The fans receive power through the use of a low voltage cable (such as those used in landscape lighting wire) that attaches directly to the power supply. Each fan is then spliced onto the wire at the location needed.
- Control when you want fans to operate
- Uses low voltage 12V DC-Powered fans and cable
- Powers fans from one electrical outlet, minimizes or eliminates need for an electrician. Outlet location does not need to be in attic.
- No limit to number of ATMOX DC Fans with use of optional Power Booster
- Creates balanced air flow in entire attic with various fan models
- Energy efficient. Uses less than 150 watts of power for up to 1800 CFM of fan power.