ATMOX Temperature Controlled Power Supply offers a centralized power source and high heat temperature trigger for the ATMOX Attic DC-Powered Fans. The power supply for the fans all run from one electrical outlet, allowing for a simpler installation, minimizing or eliminating the need for an electrician. The temperature controller must be placed in the attic for temperature reading. The power supply may be placed in the attic or a nearby location such as closet if electrical outlet is not available in the attic. The temperature controller connects to power supply via low voltage wire and provided banana plugs. The fans will activate when the sensor reads 95 degrees and will continue to operate until the sensor is a few degrees below that temperature setting.
The fans receive power through the use of a low voltage cable (such as those used in landscape lighting wire) that attaches directly to the power supply. Each fan is then spliced onto the wire at the location needed.
- Heat reduction at 95 degrees and above
- Uses low voltage 12V DC-Powered fans and cable
- Powers fans from one electrical outlet, minimizes or eliminates need for an electrician
- No limit to number of ATMOX DC Fans with use of optional Power Booster
- Creates balanced air flow in entire attic with various fan models
- Energy efficient. Uses less than 150 watts of power for up to 1800 CFM of fan power.