ATMOX is not just another ventilation system.
- ATMOX allows for proper ventilation by measuring dew point inside and outside of your crawlspace, basement or attic. The control set uses sophisticated software to determine when to run the fans or dehumidifier.
- Bringing in air with higher moisture than what is already in the crawlspace, basement or attic may actually do more damage.
- Many fan systems on the market today only take a reading from a thermostat or humidistat in the fan itself, which may not give you an optimal reading.
- The ATMOX system places the inside and outside sensors in a place where they will be most effective in controlling your ventilation.
- The air flow can be adjusted based on different needs in various geographic locations with a wide range of fans and configuration options.
- With ATMOX systems, the fans are modular allowing for a complete cross ventilation of air throughout the entire space.